[thelist] .NET CLR

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Wed Apr 6 18:45:19 CDT 2005

Win2K didn't come with .NET installed. You'll need to install it. Should
be able to find it in Windows Update. There _should_ be no disruption to
existing services if you're simply adding .NET to an otherwise up to
date system.

OF course, you should test this out first. I'd fire up a clone of the
intranet server in VMWare or VirtualPC and try the update there first.

-Pete