[thelist] Form Processing

Dena Marchant teke at pullman.com
Mon Apr 11 17:54:05 CDT 2005

Ok, my apologies.  I had no intention of being rude.

I have a website that uses asp and an access database.  It's
on a free server to which I don't have access.  My access begins
and ends at the directory for this site.  The domain is redirected
to point to this directory.

Ultimately, I would like to convert it the site to php.  And I would like
to host it elsewhere, but that's not an option right now.

The form is a simple email contact form.  It collects name, email address
and has a message field.  I did google the question and
have been looking for about two hours.

Perhaps there is reputable free form processing out there?  Or some
other option.