[thelist] Managing Content with Flash Presentation

Justin Zachan Mgmt justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Mon Apr 11 20:32:49 CDT 2005

Hi there.

I have recently completed a Corporate Presentation that was built with
Macromedia Flash.

The original intention was to roll it out to a few Asian countries. They
liked it so much they have decided on a global roll out (60 odd countries)
and every country's content will be different.

My challenge, or question is, what is the best way to manage the content for
a flash built presentation. The content will be changed regularly and users
will need to access the latest version - by a download.

So I imagine some server based system on an intranet.

The users would pretty much go to the site and access the country and
download the presentation.

There might be a central admin or there might be many admins with only
certain privileges.

I guess the trick here is that the file is built in Flash (if HTML nice and
easy).

Anyway ideas. Thanks in advance?

Cheers

Justin