[thelist] Managing Content with Flash Presentation

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:10:35 CDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 9:32 PM, Justin Zachan Mgmt
<justin at jazzmanagement.com.au> wrote:

> My challenge, or question is, what is the best way to manage the content for
> a flash built presentation. The content will be changed regularly and users
> will need to access the latest version - by a download.

I would suggest placing the content into an XML file. However, the
last part of the statement above, "by a download" may cause you some
problems. Are you looking to have people be able to download the flash
file and play it from their desktops? If so, you may have to embed the
content into the flash file, otherwise, they will have to download
several files.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd