[thelist] site check

raskenbo raskenbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:10:37 CDT 2005

On 4/12/05, Sales <sales at lycosa.co.uk> wrote:
> I have a clients' site with video footage and drop down menus.
>
> If anyone would like to take a look and give some feedback, I would be
> most grateful.
>
> The site is: http://www.roadblocker.uk.com
> <http://www.roadblocker.uk.com/>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil Parker

Firefox 1.02
XP Pro SP2

Hopefully this makes sense...

- Really bad things happen to the top navigation when style sheets are
disabled (it's hard to explain - try it for yourself).

Top navigation links do not work when JavaScript is disabled.

Top navigation link text is quick to disappear when resizing font-size.

I won't comment on the table-based positioning and HTML. You probably
have your reasons for using this.

For the top navigation you might want to look at the following:

  http://www.biznavigators.com/

While far from perfect, it's functional without CSS/JavaScript.

Best,
Ken Chase
Freelance Web Design
http://www.kenchase.com