[thelist] Shopping Cart

Jim Davies jimdav at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 14 10:19:37 CDT 2005

Lynn:

Have you looked at MCart 2005? , (not MCart or MCartPro - these two are
lower end solutions.)

I'm setting up MCart2005 for use with a client marketing in the US, Canada
and possibly other countries.  MCart2005 allows multiple currencies,
multiple languages, etc.It is not a 'free' one.  The more I get into it,
the more I like it.  It's totaly flexible but that flexibility does come
with a price of a small learning curve for the first one.

It can handle exchange rates, various discounts, various pricing
structures, shipping, taxes, checkout, affiliates, newsletters, etc.
Gateway/merchant account is available as well.

Contact me offline if you like.

Jim Davies
jimdav at mindspring.com
jim at EagleWebWorx.com

Let April 15 be just like any other day.
Support the Fair Tax - www.FairTax.org