[thelist] [ASP.NET] CHECKED attribute ofradiobutton--problemsetting it within asp repeater

Jonathan R. Karlen jkarlen at infoniq.com
Fri Apr 15 05:59:55 CDT 2005

Then again, if you insist on using the classic radio/checkbox what you'd
might want to do is set your data field to either "checked"  or "".  So
echoing the field value would either produce an on radio/checkbox or not.

But, and as a classic ASP developer who transitioned to .NET kicking and
screaming I can relate, if you're going to use .NET you might as well use
the native controls - they're really pretty powerful.

Jonathan R. Karlen
President/Senior Developer
Infoniq E-Business Solutions, Inc.
jkarlen at infoniq.com