[thelist] Reliable Web hosting - need advice

Konstantine listclient at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:45:57 CDT 2005

Hi

I have about a dozen hobby sites and I am let down badly by my current
hosting provider. I am planning to move these hosting packages to
another provider and I would appreciate if you, professionals could
make some recommendations.

I am looking for a basic hosting package. Most of my sites are static
html pages, with some CGI scripts for contact forms etc. If
server-side scripting (ASP, PHP or JSP) is included this would be a
bonus. To enable comparison I am currently paying £6/month/hosting.

Thanks in advance for your time.