[thelist] pre-built online training/learning software

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Apr 15 13:39:28 CDT 2005

A client of mine is looking for a pre-built solution for their online
training. They have a course outline already, and want to be able to
input the course outline and materials into an online tool that will
then allow students to follow the course online. Unfortunately, this is
all they've been able to give me in the way of requirements. They are
looking for something pre-built because they know the time and cost
involved in having such a solution custom-built would be fairly restrictive.

Can anyone point me in the right direction towards a good solution for
this? I've Googled a bit, but of course I have no way of telling from a
vendor's site if their solution is actually any good - so I'm looking
for recommendations from anyone who has actual experience with such a
solution.

TIA

--
Sarah Sweeney