[thelist] YARWH (was:Reliable Web hosting - need advice)

Sean German ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:46:04 CDT 2005

Howdy,

I know Konstantine has several good options to consider, but I'll throw one
more name out there: Digital Space.  I have their lowest level hosting
package which is $3/month (about £1.5/month).  They have CGI, JSP, PHP,
webmail, and more, even with the cheapest package.

The main reason I mention them is support.  I've had my site with them for
about 4+ years, and it's always up.  The couple of times I've had to contact
support, the response has come within 24 hours, and it's been helpful.  I
always feel like I'm getting 1st class support even though I'm a low end
no-frills customer.

Check 'em out at http://www.digitalspace.net/

HTH,

Sean G.