[thelist] [css] IE 6 ate my nav menu

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Apr 19 16:28:37 CDT 2005

raskenbo wrote:
> 1 - Look at the image paths. (you are not always consistent with this)

Thanks for the suggestion; will do, for the sake of code consistency.

> 2 - Look at how you display background image  (you are not always
> consistent with this - background, background-image)

That is intentional for the most part.  E.g. li { background: #fff
url(something.jpg) top left no-repeat; }  li#specific-item {
background-image: url(specific_thing.jpg); }

> 3 - Consolidate both style sheets

Again, thanks for suggestion.  But none of these explains why only IE
Win is not showing my nav elements.  The CSS works fine in FF and Opera.
  There is some IE-specific thing that I'm missing, hoping someone here
can spot it.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/