[thelist] Someone stole my email address

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:11:40 CDT 2005

On 4/21/05, Mark Groen <markgroen at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Can I get all of that again in English please??? I have no idea what
you just said :-(
What is a SPF record and what does it do? How does the fact that it is
missing affect anything when it comes to email? Please educate me.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd