[thelist] Someone stole my email address

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:25:16 CDT 2005

Since I don't know anything about SPF records or emal spoofing, here
is a copy of the emails that I have been receiving, hopefully someone
on the list can interprest this and tell me if this is spam or someone
actually trying to spoof my domain/email. The email address used in
the message does not exist, although I do have a catch all address
setup.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at recife.upe.br.