[thelist] Dynamically creating and saving Flash

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Sun Apr 24 00:05:19 CDT 2005

Can Flash Comm Server be used to Dynamically create and save a Flash movie?
Here is the problem.
I need to create a separate Flash movie for each item in a database. That
then needs to be saved.

I can not use the passvariables option in that I have no ability to parse
variables in the page that the movie. I can embed the Flash in the page.
On option is to  create a separate script externally, but then I would have
to them import each one and then save it.
How can I automate the process?

Thanks
Scott Wolpow