[thelist] site evaluation

Robert Wells robwells57 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 10:26:41 CDT 2005

G'day Phil,

I just thought I'd add my own 0.02p here.

1) I get the feeling that the content on the home page has been taken a
print document, i.e. not web specific with respect to viewers initially
scanning a page rather than reading it. This content might be more suited
for a detailed description.

You might like to look at <http://www.useit.com/papers/webwriting/>,
especially the quick overview that Jacob highlights with "read this one first."

2) Do you think that you need an address for the studio? Or a map? Maybe a
"how to get there?" type of page?

3) A couple of the graphics in the links page did not display well in
Firebird 1.0.3. There also seems to be a broken image for "The Lincolnshire
Site Page."

HTH

cheers,
Rob