[thelist] Flash Error - XML Not Successfully Loaded

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Thu Apr 28 00:25:09 CDT 2005

Howdy,
First off I have to say I have almost no experience with Flash.  I'm
working on a site that's using a Flash navigation, someone else prepared
the SWF file and I'm just linking to it.  I'm getting and error where
the navigation should be that says Error: XML Not Successfully Loaded.

I'm using the following code

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="760" height="77">
  <param name="movie" value="../xml/xmlNav.swf">
  <param name="quality" value="high">
  <param name="wmode" value="transparent">
</object>

I've tried using absolute paths but that doesn't work either.

Here is one of the pages

http://floodsafety.com/test/texas/index.htm

How can I make this work?

Thanks