[thelist] Looking to move from ISAPI to something else

Roger Ly evolt at matchpenalty.com
Fri Apr 29 13:26:54 CDT 2005

>If you want to keep all the COM code you've written, then ColdFusion is
>worth looking at. The <cfobject> tag makes this trivial.

Keith,

I assume that with CF, I will need to invoke two debuggers to step through a
request from start to finish, if I end up calling COM code from it?
Basically, I will still have to launch one debugger to step through my CF
code, and as soon as it makes a request to the COM code, need to launch
another debugger to step through that code as well?

Thanks,

Roger