[thelist] Looking to move from ISAPI to something else

Roger Ly evolt at matchpenalty.com
Fri Apr 29 13:24:46 CDT 2005

>You could invoke your COM+ objects (assuming that's where you move your
>existing ISAPI code) via COM Interop. I believe the debugger in VS.NET will
>let you move between managed and unmanaged code.

Thanks Ken,

Does the debugger allow you to step through the ASP.NET code, line-by-line
as well?  A fully integrated debugging session from start to finish, while
not a must-have, would be an extremely helpful thing to have.

Do you know of any performance costs of using Interop to go from the managed
to unmanaged code?

Roger