[thelist] user drop on inactivity in flashcom application

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Mon May 2 04:04:14 CDT 2005

Hi,

Well we are one step closer hopefully just a small step to go and that is
having inactive users dropped in our flash application... : voice/webcam, no
rocket science from
http://avflashcom.com/
Can i do that in the main.asc file that should be placed on my flashcom
server account?
OR Is it far better to do that in the client application?
I heard and read there was a standard DROP function the flashcom server
itself performs....but pfoei...
after searching and searching i have not yet found after how long it is  the
flashcom server drops an inactive user and how i can possibly
use that, or have it integrating in the client..

Thank you!

Jeroen