[thelist] Re: [CSS-Javascript] can "son of suckerfish" be implemented with timeouts?

Scott Wehrenberg swehren at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:24:29 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Christian Heilmann <codepo8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> with an autohide function. Dropdown navigations seem to be the new
> mouseovers, instead of ammending other scripts everybody comes up with
> an own one. YADM was built asking developers to send in own
> implementations, but all I got since I published it was "doesn't work
> in xyz".

That's pretty much where I ended up, although I did start from someone
else's work for my project. I started off with the menu from here
http://www.easymenu.co.uk/ and trimmed out a lot of the stuff I wasn't
interested in, my trimmed down version is at work on
http://www.alpinespirit.com.

The author has since added a license that requires a link for
non-commercial uses so it may or may not be of interest to you.