[thelist] constructing a good search string/query

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:21:38 CDT 2005

Yes for the final process I took out the lower as there was no need
for it.  but for the exercise I was checking if that was causing it,
so I was taking it in and out.  What a head ache this has been as for
some unknown reason the files I'm moving back and forth arent
overwritting .. oh well found a way around that.