[thelist] CSS cached on Win2K

Michele Foster (WizarDev) michele at wizardev.ca
Thu May 5 23:32:32 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "VOLKAN ÖZÇELIK" <volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I run win2k advanced server and IIS, I've not witnessed such an issue.
>
> I'm not an expert on networking but I doubt there is another machine
> caching things.
> Is there a proxy server, router, gateway etc in between which can cache
things?

I'm not 100% sure, but there is definitely a firewall running.  Perhaps
that's what's causing the problem.  It should pick up the new CSS within 24
hours.  It's very odd, and I've never been able to figure it out.  The
client wanted the new stuff to go live right away, but I notice they don't
have the French done either, so perhaps waiting a day for the CSS to kick in
won't be so bad.

It would be great if I could provide them with a solution, as this has been
a problem *forever*.

Mich