[thelist] Embeded online web services

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Sun May 8 07:34:46 CDT 2005

You can have Yahoo News search for various things and then
feed you some RSS. On the website writingfornonprofits.org,
I'm using the RSS feed generated by the following URL:

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=nonprofit/v=2/SID=e/l=NRE/SIG=12e79j5ko/EXP=1114437604/*-http%3A//news.search.yahoo.com/news/rss?p=nonprofit&ei=UTF-8

and then parsing it with Magpie RSS to format the headlines
and links. I think it's a very nice feature to add to sites.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Dan
Dan Romanchik, Freelance Web Developer