[thelist] project looking for a web designer/developer

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 08:57:49 CDT 2005

hi..

Is this a correct mailing list to submit a posting looking for a web
developer/web designer? The project will initially be a Sweat Equity
project? Are there members here interested in being part of a Start-Up.

We have a layout of a hybrid hotornot/'yahoo groups'/'distributed streaming
video' and we're looking to create a mockup/prototype, and to then get the
functionality up/running. Your skills would be used to convert what we have,
into a css/jscript/etc.. mockup... Once we get the look/feel/links/etc..
nailed down, we'll layer it on top of the underlying functionality..

Thanks

Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net