[thelist] still images to a movie in flash

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Mon May 9 19:36:48 CDT 2005

If you have access to a mac, iPhoto makes it really easy to export a
set of photos to a slideshow along with music, that you can save to a
.mov file.  Select the photos into an album, put them in the order you
want, select the song you want from iTunes and and the display time for
each slide.  You can even do some math to figure out how long to show
each slide for so it exactly matches the length of your song.  If you
can't find out the resolution of the projector you'll be using, I would
suggest making one at 800x600 and one at 1024x768.

Less control over presentation than Flash, but it possibly a lot faster
to produce.
--
David