[thelist] Tip: Fixing IE include external javascript file 'bug'

Dan Eastwell danieleastwell at onetel.com
Tue May 10 06:30:17 CDT 2005

|Hope it's not been included before, but had trouble googling for it.
I'd also like to know the reason why, too, but I'm nowhere near being a
script guru, just a hack..! Any ideas?

<tip type="IE Javascript bugs" author="Dan Eastwell">
If an included external javascript file causes your HTML to die at the
point of the <script> tag, include the deprecated language="javascript"
element. This should solve the problem.
</tip>|

--
Daniel Eastwell