[thelist] Tip: Fixing IE include external javascript file 'bug'

Dan Eastwell danieleastwell at onetel.com
Tue May 10 07:20:27 CDT 2005

I'd agree with your point that IE can do almost anything!

In the end, though, it did turn out to be a lack of closing </script>
tag, not the language attribute.

But thanks, Volkan, for letting me know the nuts and bolts of why IE
does what it does. FF seemed to overlook my closing the script tag as
<script />

Many thanks,

Dan.