[thelist] taking over "browser" control

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed May 11 15:19:47 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am looking for a way to do some browser hijanking..
sound evil but it is not meant so...
We have a chatsite... and want people to be pushed to another chatroom on
Operators demand.
BUT not with functionality inside the chatserver.. it is a java app and we
lack te knowlegde to do such integrate action....

BUT we have a php driven members system with which people can swap from one
room to the other...
((whole page changes so to speak.. session in room x is closed.. and page is
openen with another room))
Is it possible to do this? We have member id;s and so on so..??

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jeroen