[thelist] speech plugin..

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Mon May 16 10:39:31 CDT 2005

Hi

I might have a new customer for a big website with chat system.
The audience is above average age.. far above average age, people not all
really familiar with the internet at all...
alltough they seem to surf a bit .

Navigation and so on must stay clear, simple and the same site-wide.
We also going ot add simple ways to adjust font size settings .. maybe even
background color settings...

But now.. it would be even better if it was possible to add speech output to
the website.
The links and text are spoken to the visitor.

I know of one plugin but well maybe some of you know more about his.
I say plugin for i do not think they will have the money to invest in a
private server and so do a serverside thing.....
but any suggestion that are server based are welcome too offcourse!

If it is a plugin thing it would be great if it would work with both Windows
and mac at least... and finally:
the speech output will be in Dutch.

Thanks a lot!

Jeroen