[thelist] registra to transfer a .co.uk domain to

Jonathan Dillon jdillon at boehm-ritter.com
Mon May 16 16:56:42 CDT 2005

I've had fantastic experiences with enom.com.  We register dozens a month
with them, and they've always been helpful and relatively consistent.
Reseller sitch with 'em though, so may not be your needs.  Pricing is about
6.99 a year (2 years min) US however, which is FAR cheaper than the insane
ripoff £20-50 123reg.co.uk charges.  Services is just as good (if you don't
mind US hours), IMHO.

Jonathan Dillon-Hayes
---
Email: jonathan at boehm-ritter.com