[thelist] Images on webserver

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed May 18 06:46:25 CDT 2005

Paul,

I hadn't considered going more than one or two levels deep, but this
variation on the theme is very practical.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/