[thelist] importing from MySQL to Access

charles stuart javascript at enure.net
Wed May 18 16:39:11 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a MySQL db that needs to be exported to MS Access.

We have our DB set up to export XML or CSV via a web interface. Our
older version of Access doesn't seem to import XML, but I'm wondering
if the latest version of Access will import XML? Microsoft's website is
unclear to me.

I'd like to come up with the best and easiest method as non-tech savvy
people will be doing this.

Thank you for any your help.

best,

Charles

Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program
88 Spring Street, Suite 123
Seattle, WA  98104     www.pageahead.org
206.461.0123 (phone)   206.461.7370 (fax)