[thelist] speech plugin..

Rick den Haan rick.denhaan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:42:26 CDT 2005

Given that you said preferring something server-side, your options are
very limited. You'll probably end up using Flash, or depending on
client-side software to read it for them, perhaps offering a download
link.

Have you considered simply having someone reading the site out loud,
recording that and including streaming audio with the site? That would
remove the need for client-side software (with the exception of
whatever's needed to play it back, of course), and include play/pause
and stop buttons.