[thelist] importing from MySQL to Access

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Wed May 18 17:10:41 CDT 2005

charles stuart wrote:
> I have a MySQL db that needs to be exported to MS Access.
> ...I'm wondering if
> the latest version of Access will import XML?

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but I've used Intelligent
Converters' products for this sort of thing before (though usually it
was *from* Access rather than *to*), and have had consistently good
results with minimal post-conversion tweaks necessary.
http://www.convert-in.com/sql2acc.htm

PS - I have no connection with Intelligent Converters other than as a
customer.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/