[thelist] Hebrew CMS

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Thu May 19 18:44:09 CDT 2005

Hershel,

I would recommend Plone.
http://plone.org

It's an awesome CMS with a very active community and loads of add-on
products for all sorts of things.  It has an option for pure CSS
layouts, and a very committed team working on translation and
internationalization "i18n".

My friend Ofer recommended this link for a Plone site using Hebrew
http://cfe.org.il:8080/CFESITE/HE/Dox/about_CFE

You may also check out this article he wrote on Plone and Zope.
http://linmagazine.co.il/node/view/4636#2217

hope this helps.
--
David Siedband

Generation XML
http://generation-xml.com

On May 18, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Hershel Robinson wrote:

> I have a new client who wants to install a CMS which supports Hebrew.
> He has
> found this one:

[...]