[thelist] third column content getting cut off at 800x600 in IE Win

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:24:46 CDT 2005

yes, I have heard that you need to have a width set to 780 or
somewhere around there to compensate for this, but when I do this, IE
(and IE only) wants to drop my middle content div down below the page,
which is very annoying to say the least! Any suggestions on avoiding
this from happening?

-here is the CSS for the two divs in question-

/*wrapper div*/
#wrapper-no-border {
position:relative;
width: 800px;/*sets the width for IE*/
w\idth: 775px; /* sets the width of the wrapper for compliant browsers*/
 text-align: left;

}

#pagecontent {/*middle div positioning*/
width:48%;
float: left;
margin-left: 30px;
padding-top: 10px;