[thelist] One for Ace Web Detectives

José Antonio Mijares jamijaresrs at yahoo.com.mx
Sat May 21 17:51:38 CDT 2005

I built my first pure CSS site based on various
articles published in the web about three column CSS
layouts, it was quite an acomplishment for me because
I am an amateur on the subject of CSS and xhtml.

The thing is that it is very advanced and to my
surprise I found a case of "disappearing text when I
scroll down". The text either disappears when one
scrolls the page or is cut by half and cannot be read.

Please see and analyze the pages:
http;//www.gcg.com.mx/axaptabeneficios.html
http;//www.gcg.com.mx/axaptacrecimiento.html
http://www.gcg.com.mx/axaptaintro.html

I have tested this only in three browsers on a PC (IE
6, Firefox and Netscape 7.2) and this only happens in
Internet Explorer.

Can anybody tell me:
1. Why this is happening
2. How can I fix it