[thelist] One for Ace Web Detectives

José Antonio Mijares jamijaresrs at yahoo.com.mx
Sun May 22 11:52:12 CDT 2005

Thank you Michele, it worked wonderfully!

Its amazing I´ve been dealing with this problem for
quite a few weeks and thought it was something much
more complicated. A good friend of mine introduced me
to "the list" and I´m glad he did, you saved me hours
of work.

--- "Michele Foster (WizarDev)" <michele at wizardev.ca>