[thelist] PHP output in PDF. Possible?

Murat Tutumlu tutumlum at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 03:31:24 CDT 2005

I checked FPDF PDFLib and some others before.

If I'm not wrong they are some PHP libraries to
prepare PDF document.
I'm looking for something like this:
I'm trying to prepare huderreds of pages of report
from Mysql database with pictures and some tables with
a petty design to take print out. I can arrange
everything as webpage via PHP. But I need it to print
out. (I cannot use browsers print option because there
is no page break etc..)

I found some PHP scripts which converts Mysql tables
to PDF document, HTML codes to PDF document but not
PHP output to PDF.
I don't know.. maybe my way of thinking is wrong..

any help?
MURAT TUTUMLU