[thelist] Filename on php/gd-generated images

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue May 24 12:21:52 CDT 2005

I've a php script (check.php) that generates an image according to query
string params using GD, and outputs the image directly to browser with
imagejpeg().  Works fine, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me how
to set the filename to something other than the calling script when
outputting straight to browser.  So if the user saves the image to their
local machine, the filename will be "imagename.jpg" (or similar) instead
of "check.php".  I'm trying to avoid saving the image to filesystem...
--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/