[thelist] ASP form mail (supporting FILE input)

Chris Kavanagh chris at logorocks.com
Wed May 25 19:52:36 CDT 2005

Dear list,

I need a form mailer that works in ASP (cos that's what the client
has).  I found a nice simple tutorial, but partway through noticed
this caveat:

> You should note that FILE input types are not supported by the
> script as ASP has no built-in methods for easily dealing with files
> uploaded from forms.
That's bad news to me because my form requires a FILE input.  Can
anyone offer me some advice?  The simpler the better, please, because
ASP isn't in my skill set.

Many thanks,
CK.