[thelist] Site Review - http://wizardev.ca/ (TIP)

Tyme newsgroups at no-pun.com
Thu Jun 2 11:58:47 CDT 2005

To this discussion, I offer this handy site (the masters of style):

<tip type="Writing Style Guide" author="Tyme">
When in doubt about writing style (grammar, punctuation, capitalization,
word usage), a good source to consult is:
http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/.  The Chicago Manual of Style is
probably the most widely used.  CMS refers to http://www.m-w.com/
(Merriam-Webster dictionary) for spelling and definitions.
</tip>

>From the ridiculous to the sublime,
Tyme