[thelist] Help with Database

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Thu Jun 2 15:35:08 CDT 2005

Well overkill is no good.. specially not for budgets ....if you have plenty
to burn..go for it and
have an Oracle .... if not.... take one day reading benchmark reports of
MYSQL!
It can handle a lot... a real lot.....just feed it with nice ram and a ultra
clean installed linux machine...
and these are not that expensive anymore...

Good luck!

Jeroen