[thelist] flash video not displaying on browser preview

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:55:48 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have added two .flv files to my page and inserted them in
Dreamweaver by going to insert>media>flash video. The videos show up
as being there (DW WYSWIG preview) and code is all in place etc. When
I view in a browser though, nothing shows up, just a blank space. I
can view source and see the code for the video there, but no video. Is
this an adjustment I need to make to the server? (in this case windows
2003 running IIS 5.0).

if anyone can help me and needs to take a look the url is :

http://206.211.80.55/Press_Room/Videos.php

you will be prompted to login

username: administrator
password: dpsweb#55

Thanks in advance to any assistance that can be given!

--
::Bruce::