[thelist] [SQL] Can I Do This?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Jun 6 12:31:06 CDT 2005

The answer would be yes.  :-)

<tip type="Small Business" author="Joshua Olson">
Always treat your clients with respect and learn about them so that you can
help them make the best business decision.  Never discard a client... if you
cannot do the work for them for whatever reason, help to forge a
relationship between them and one of your trusted partners.  Notice that I
didn't say "give the client a partner's name and let the client call the
partner."  Call your partner who CAN handle the work, let them know what
you've learned, and make sure it's a good fit before handing off the
potential client.

A bad referral is just as bad as doing bad work yourself.
</tip>

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/