[thelist] images not showing up when moving site to server

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:32:07 CDT 2005

Hey guys,

I am working on a personal site, and I am testing locally, then moving
the files to my server (apache)
The problem I am having is my images are showing up locally, but when
I move everything to the server, the images aren't showing up. Since
the images are decoration, I am calling most of them within  the CSS
as such:

background-image: url(images/G_transparent.gif) 2% 2% no-repeat;

In my directory there is a folder at the root level called images and
this particular image is definitely inside that folder.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to get my images to show?

TIA
--
::Bruce::