[thelist] [SQL] Can I Do This?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Jun 7 11:28:03 CDT 2005

[snip]
I know you were excited to pimp your article (the article is quite good
by
the way), but I don't think that a cross-tab query will work given that
he
doesn't necessarily know the possible columns in advance.
[/snip]

I pulled the trigger too quickly and didn't read all of the original
post. However, he could construct a crosstab based on other data given
with other queries in his programming language of choice. Ah well....

Thanks for the compliments, even though it is an older article it still
stands up pretty well today.