[thelist] Pop-up Blocker v. Opening a new window

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:00:55 CDT 2005

If you want a cross-browser DHTML-ish solution

I have a recent article on codeproject

http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/PseudoPopUp.asp

It is a layer with drag functionality, loading external HTML via XMLHttp.

You can add the resize functionality, it will require some extra coding however.

HTH,
Volkan.

<sidenote>
I am ashamed that I don't have any articles on Evolt yet.

However I have really limited time, and writing a consistent article
takes way too much time for me.

Having thought on it, I had made my decision.

TheList is where I contribute, say just in time, to questions I know.
And ask questions to others, answers of which I wonder. A place where
I can share my comments, and listen to other's comments.
Whereas, for the time being, codeproject is the place that I write my articles.

TheList is one of the best discussion groups I've ever seen.
I hope I will have time and will be able to contribute more to
evolt.org as well.
</sidenote>