[thelist] Sending Data to Access Query from ASP

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 07:54:56 CDT 2005

Hello,

Is it possible to have an asp page that will send data to an access query and have it execute?  I want to print labels of clients in between to dates, that the user enters.

Right now I have a link to the report labels on the access db that prints all the labels of all the customers.  And the query to print the report is stored in Access.  So is there away to send info into the query and say only print customers who were shipped manuals between x and x date?

Jess