[thelist] OT - What is the average living rate abroad ?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:27:46 CDT 2005

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for your valuable inputs (both on the list and off-list)

I am trying the best I can to achieve my goals. I've sent e-mails to
related individuals, I've applied for several hundereds of
job-positions, I have reqested sponsorships.

For the time being, since I am under 28, I plan to apply for a "highly
skilled immigrant" programme in the UK. If you know any details on the
programme (may be the trust, support or invitation of a British
individual or firm helps etc), that may aid me, I'd love to hear it.

I have not lost my courage. But in case I cannot succeed in this, this
not because of my lack of knowledge and skills. But because of the
geographic location of my country (it's where the equal employment
opportunity crashes and "everyone is equal, but some are more equal
than others" motto comes into play. This makes me shout "it shouldn't
have been this way". But life is life anyway).

Thank you very much, again, for your kindness and help.

Cheers,
Volkan